About this course
This course is designed to introduce the fundamental safety elements, miscellaneous types of operation / vsls in offshore oil and gas industry to NEW STARTERS (in Offshore), who are/will be engaged in different Offshore (Sub-sea) operation at sea.
Our course covering codes of practice, safety management systems and correct procedures. These courses can be tailored to your needs and span all aspects of offshore operations.
- Introduction to Offshore oil and gas industry
- Concept of the whole offshore operation in general
- Comprehend the concepts of Sub-sea operations
- Basic health and safety requirements
- Different types and designation of propulsion system and their purpose in miscellaneous operations
- Peculiarity work in different charters / regions
- Basic knowledge of anchor handling / supply operation
- Toolbox meeting / Risk assessment / Near miss / Accident / Incident familiarization
- Loading / Unloading of Bulk / Liquid Cargoes on PSV / MPSV vsls
- Carriage of special cargo
- Structural maintenance and repair during operation
- Specific questions could be arisen during special Offshore operations
How to book
The course is run on demand, please contact the Admissions Team for information or forthcoming availability:
Telephone: +38 (095) 496 36 37 / +38 (067) 340 52 54
Normal office hours are:
Monday - Friday: 09.00 - 16.30
Let us help you to stay safe and up to date with the latest regulations!!!